PRIVATE EVENTS & CELEBRATIONS
Castle multi-venue in Chicago
@ CASTLE CHICAGO
5 new social environments, each with its own atmosphere and entertainment. The Palladium at Castle features all new state-of-the-art sound, lighting, video and effects systems, including 3-D HD video projection mapping systems such as those recently seen during the Grammy awards, 9 curved and custom shaped LED video walls, full color light immersion lasers, and one of the first VOID Incubus sound system installations in the world.
The Castle also offers Chicago's most distinctive non-hotel private event spaces with built-in AV capabilities found no where else in Chicago, including LED video walls and 3D projection systems, for private events from 50 to 3,000.
For banquets, meetings or any special event, call Catering Director Mary Ann Poulos at (312) 337-EVENT (3836) or e-mail her at email@example.com
Housed in the former Chicago Historical Society building, an official Chicago landmark designed by famed architect Henry Ives Cobb, Castle can accommodate private parties with unmatched atmosphere, audio-visual and entertainment options.
- Impressive private rooms for large or small parties, 50-3,000 guests.
- Custom menu planning and event services.
- Conveniently located in the heart of the River North Entertainment District, close to Chicago’s finest restaurants and visitor attractions, a few blocks from the Magnificent Mile.
- Easy access from all major hotels and convention facilities.
- Valet Parking.
- AmEx, Visa, MC, Discover, Diner's and Carte Blanche accepted.
- After any event, guests can explore Castle's many different nightclub and lounge environments, open until 4 AM.
Start Planning Your Party TODAY!